Marta started online teaching in 2013 and has seen a huge increase in the number of students using it over the years. There are many reasons behind this increase including:
- Learning happens in a safe environment away from the distractions of busy classrooms.
- Students can access the right teacher for them rather than settling for the nearest private tutor.
- Students can catch up on topics they have missed / did not understand at a pace and in a style that suits them.
- It provides flexibility for students with unusual schedules such as training programmes.
- Struggling teenagers are able to get away from negative learning environments such as peer bullying.
- Students like learning via computers etc!
If you think your child would benefit from online tuition please contact Core Tuition as we are signing up students for a September start.